I’m Thankful and Excited!
I’m thankful that you would trust me to help you guide the future of your business and your life. I’m honored, and I take that responsibility very seriously.
I’m excited because by working together you’re going to go on an amazing journey and I get to be a part of it. You’ve taken the first step by reaching out for a guide. There will be difficulties and celebrations ahead, just like any good adventure should have!
1) Schedule the First Call
Go to WoosleyCoaching.com/schedule and pick a date and time for our first call.
2) Complete the Questionnaire
I want to know more about you before we begin. It will help us frame the purpose of our time together, both on individual calls and for the duration of the engagement. Click here to complete the questionnaire.
3a) What You Can Expect From Me
- Confidentiality – What we discuss will stay between us, unless you grant permission to share your information. I may at times use what I learn from our sessions as an example with other clients, but in a way that you are not identified.
- Availability – I will remain available to you via email outside of our coaching sessions, either for updates, quick questions, or rescheduling if needed.
- Commitment and Integrity – I will follow through on promises made during our coaching sessions. In the rare event additional time is needed or other factors prevent follow-through, you will be notified of the need for a change.
- Nonjudgemental Attitude – My job is to coach you, not judge you for what you have done, are doing, or will do. I will push you to action at times, as any good coach will do, but the final decision on taking any action remains yours.
- 30-Day, Risk Free, Guarantee – If within the first 30 days of our coaching together, you feel like it will not make the difference in your business or life you expected, please let me know. If your concerns cannot be resolved, I will issue a refund of your first month’s payment.
3b) What I Expect From You
- Timeliness – It is your responsibility to book appointments and show up on time. Some rescheduling can be accommodated, but 24 hour notice is expected unless there is an emergency. Coaching calls not booked or completed during the month (or 30 day cycle from registration) do not roll-over to the next period.
- Full Participation – It is up you to you be prepared for calls, including the completion of any research or assignments from prior sessions. I cannot help you if you do not do the work.
- Feedback – I pride myself on my ability to communicate my areas of expertise in a way that can be understood. If something in the coaching process is unclear or even disagreeable, you have a responsibility to ask questions or give me feedback in order to get the help you need.
- Payment – Coaching payments are to be made in advance of each month’s coaching. The payment cycle is dictated by the date you register, and automatically processed. Please ask if you wish to synchronize payments on a specific date (i.e. first of each month), which may ease budgeting and scheduling.
- Focus – Some coaching calls will feel like two friends chatting, others may seem more like a teacher-student conversation. The time you are paying for can be used as you wish, but I prefer to stay on target and moving you forward in our time together. Some basic pleasantries are fine, but 30 minutes of talking about the weather or last night’s sporting event is a waste of your money.