Do you want to start a small business?
Or do you have a small business that needs some help?
Or maybe it just needs some new energy to get to the next level?
I can help. My gift (or “genius” as Seth Godin would describe it) is finding patterns in the chaos and breaking complex tasks into manageable and achievable pieces—I help you see the small things that make the difference between success and failure, profit and loss.
With skills honed from more than 15 years of service as a military officer and project management consultant, this strategic ability is now being used to help small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs build plans for greater growth and profitability.
In the course of a coaching engagement (typically 2-6 months), we’ll work together to:
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses (and what to do with them)
- Write a mission statement worth putting on the wall (whether you do or not)
- Document core values to serve every situation you and your team face
- Create a vision that’s compelling enough to get you and your team excited to get out of bed every morning
- Document solid business objectives that are prioritized to give you the biggest possible impact
- Development of a 90-day action plan that leads you in the direction of your long-term vision
- Create alignment within your team, whether they are employees, vendors, or virtual help
At the end of our time together, you’ll have a repeatable, sustainable planning process that works year after year and helps your business stay focused and in control of the chaos.
Your investment: $3000
I’d love to talk to you about your business!
Schedule an Appointment Today!