There are some rare individuals who find planning as easy as breathing. They revel in it. Complex plans seem to come as easily to them as mud pies to a four year old. But for the rest of humanity, planning is intimidating and stressful.
But successful plans do not necessarily require complexity. While planning is more natural for some than others, it can be learned.
Planning for a business or idea isn’t that different from planning a vacation or where to have dinner. Without some kind of plan in place, you are completely reactionary (shiny object syndrome). Without a plan it’s easy to move aimlessly from one task to another. You can hope for a grand slam while striking out a lot, or you can develop a system to improve your hitting percentage.
My name is James Woosley and I help people develop plans that work. Through a simple process that aligns their action steps with their vision and values, my clients develop a roadmap that gets results now and for years to come.
I encourage you to listen to my 2012 Roadmap Teleseminar, where I outline some of the key hurdles people face when planning and offer some specific tools and resources to help you make your 2012 one of amazing accomplishments.
I’ve been encouraged by my friend, client and fellow Free Agent Academy Professor Deb Ingino to prepare a special offer for 2012. First, her comments:
If you believe that the 2012 Mayan calendar prophesy of the end of the world is true, then you don’t need what I’m going to offer. Because while I expect to help you make 2012 one of your most productive, the benefits can extend for decades if you continue to apply them.
I want to show you how with a special six month program starting in January 2012. It’s a program where I’m your teacher, your coach and your biggest cheerleader!
In January, I’ll host two online seminars that teach you how to begin building your Simple Strategic Plan. The SSP will outline your activity for the first quarter of 2012. After just three months, you’ll have completed a cyclical, repeatable planning process that strikes the balance between planning and executing to help you get real results.
What You Get…
- Coaching and training with me (I don’t outsource) outlining the Simple Strategic Plan and Simple Financial Forecast tools (BONUS: Receive the audio files for all of these coaching calls)
- Monthly group coaching Q&A/progress report calls with me to help review your plans and your progress
- Two 45-minute one-on-one coaching progress report calls with me to help review your plan and your progress
- A private online forum for the group members to interact, share ideas, seek advice and feedback and more (a true Mastermind club house!)
- Intimate interaction with the other group members who are on a similar adventure to realize their dreams, goals and ideas (few could climb Mt. Everest alone—you’ll need this kind of community on your side)
What the Program Covers…
We’ll follow the schedule below:
- Jan 2012 – Session 1: Kickoff, Overview and a lesson on Big Picture Planning [~2 hours]
- Jan 2012 – Session 2: A lesson on Detailed Planning (homework: finish your plan!) [~2 hours]
- Jan 2012 – Session 3: A lesson on Financial Forecasting (homework: build your forecast!) [~2 hours]
- Feb 2012 – Group Coaching/Q&A [~60 min]
- Mar 2012 – Group Coaching/Q&A [~60 min]
- Apr 2012 – Group Coaching/Q&A [~60 min]
- May 2012 – Group Coaching/Q&A [~60 min]
- Jun 2012 – Group Coaching/Q&A [~60 min]
That’s SIX hours of lessons to get you started, followed by SIX hours of monthly coaching, feedback and accountability (as well as TWO one-on-one calls)! That time is a powerful accelerant for the time and effort you put into developing and executing your plan…helping you achieve more than you ever thought you could!
SPECIAL BONUS: Because knowing your own personality and talents is critical to your success, you’ll also receive a free DISC profile or StrengthFinder test.
Why This Opportunity Is Unique…
- Half a year of on-going training and coaching…not just a one time hit and run
- One-on-One coaching that is extremely personalized to you
- Ongoing training, coaching, and masterminding for six months
- Limited group size
- Networking and building relationships with other achievers like yourself
- One-on-one support
Because of how in-depth, ongoing, and personalized this training, coaching, and support will be, it could easily be priced at $2,000-$3,000. But, I know your resources are limited…mine are too!
I want to make this affordable for anyone who is truly passionate about making 2012 the year you start doing amazing things! But I have to make the cost significant enough that only serious people register.
That’s why I have set the registration investment this way and am giving you 2 ways to invest in this opportunity…
ONLY $512 before 12/31/11
(a savings of $160!)
$112 per month
(a total of $672)
SPECIAL BONUS: Refer a friend who registers and I’ll give you $50!
Participation is limited and this opportunity will very likely sell out! Don’t wait, register today!
Still not sure? Listen to my 2012 Roadmap Teleseminar, where I outline some of the key hurdles people face when planning and offer some specific tools and resources to help you make your 2012 one of amazing accomplishments. It’s a great preview to the coaching and mastermind group that is forming now, and I’d love for you to be a part of it!