A Message from James Woosley:
I’m announcing the creation of a new program called Man vs. Plan. The name comes from the struggles I’ve personally had with planning (sometimes being too detailed and never executing, sometimes not planning and getting burned!). It’s a constant battle to find the right balance, but it’s a battle that can be won! Click here for some of the reasons I’m doing this.
Ladies: Don’t be fooled by the name…the “man” in Man vs. Plan is me! This group is open to both men and women.
I want to show you how with a special four month program starting in January 2011. It’s a program where I’m your teacher, your coach and your biggest cheerleader! And because it’s a group setting, you’ll get to help me by offering your wisdom and experience to the other participants while also learning from them.
After just four months, you’ll have completed a cyclical, repeatable planning process that strikes the balance between planning and executing to help you get real results.
Here are the details of the Man vs. Plan Coaching Program!
What You Get…
- Group coaching and training with James Woosley via regular conference calls on a set Monday evening (BONUS: Receive the audio files for all of these coaching calls)
- Two 45-minute one-on-one coaching progress report calls with James Woosley to help review your plan and your progress
- A private online forum for the group members to interact, share ideas, seek advice and feedback and more (a true Mastermind club house!)
- Intimate interaction with the other group members who are on a similar adventure to realize their dreams, goals and ideas (few could climb Mt. Everest alone—you’ll need this kind of community on your side)
ADDITIONAL BONUS – As soon as you register, you’ll receive the entire Goal Victory 2010 seminar (over 4 hours of thorough goal setting and achieving info), a $149 value!
What the Program Covers…
We’ll follow the schedule below:
- Jan 10, 2011 – Session 1: Kickoff, Overview and Introductions, followed by a lesson on Big Picture Planning [~2 hours]
- Jan 17, 2011 – Session 2: A lesson on Detailed Planning (homework: finish your plan!) [~2 hours]
- Week of Jan 31, 2011 – One-on-One Review: James will review your plan before the call and offer specific feedback to strengthen it for execution [~45 min]
- 7 Feb 2011 – Session 3: Group Status & Accountability Check [~1 hour]
- 21 Feb 2011 – Session 4: Group Status & Accountability Check [~1 hour]
- 7 Mar 2011 – Session 5: Group Status & Accountability Check [~1 hour]
- 21 Mar 2011 – Session 6: Group Status & Accountability Check [~1 hour]
- 4 Apr 2011 (week of) – One-on-One Checkup: James will help you assess your progress, help you focus on finishing the first cycle strong and begin your next cycle. [~45 minutes]
- 25 Apr 2011 – Session 7: Final Group Status & Accountability Check, plus Next Steps [~2 hours]
That’s more than TEN hours of coaching, feedback and accountability! That time is a powerful accelerant for the time and effort you put into developing and executing your plan…helping you achieve more than you thought you could in just four months.
Why This Opportunity Is Unique…
- Ongoing training, coaching, and masterminding for four months
- Limited sized group so more time to personalize to you (maximum of 10 people)
- Networking and building relationships with other achievers like yourself
- One-on-one support
One of the biggest benefits of this opportunity is that I’ll be walking through my own plans right alongside you! My butt will be on the line, not only to serve you but to build and follow my own plans to success! I’ll be sharing it all.
Because of how in-depth, ongoing, and personalized this training, coaching, and support will be, it could easily be priced at $2,500-$5,000. But, I know your resources are limited…mine are too!
I want to make this affordable for anyone who is truly passionate about making 2011 the year you stopped dreaming and started doing! However, I can’t afford to allow just anyone to join the group and water it down. So I have to make the cost significant enough that only serious people register.
That’s why I have set the registration investment this way and am giving you 2 ways to invest in this opportunity…
- ONLY $250 per month (a total of $1000)
- OR ONLY $900 if you invest all at once before Dec 31, 2010 (a savings of $100!)
SPECIAL BONUS: Refer a friend, and I’ll give you $100!
This will very likely sell out and you’ll have to wait until I decide to do it again! I’m starting on January 10th…will you be there with me?
Remember, I’m limiting this opportunity to a maximum of 10 people.